Adventures?

Sunday, November 13, 2005

It´s raining on the parade...

So again we have been withody=OK....so when I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it. According to this article, the Southern Baptists acted better than what my article stated. I'll give them credit for that, though I'd still be interested, when push came to shove, how they would have dealt with handing out the Annheiser-Busch water.

But...don't be dismayed. While receiving this update from a friend, I got another article that proves the same point. Leave it to Robertson to save my butt and this post . We've now come to a point that we are willing to state that God's judgment will come upon anyone who doesn't vote along with us AND that if judgment comes, don't turn to God because He is no longer listening...Maybe I read the Bible too quickly, but isn't judgment from God almost always DESIGNED to cause people to turn to God....?

Below is the original article.

**********************************

John 15:18-19 tells us in no uncertain terms that if we are not of the world, if we are of Jesus, then we will be hated. To associate ourselves with our Savior is to put ourselves in complete opposition to the world. For this we will be hated.

However, I don’t think that Jesus meant that we should go out of our way to be hated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home