Adventures?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Since I've been home

It's been nearly two weeks, so I won't bore anyone with the details of life since I got back to Calgary, but here's a list of some of the exciting things that have happened:

*My work Christmas party was a few days after we got home and it was a blast. We had it out at D'arcy ranch golf course and it was a great place for a party! The food was yummy, the drinks were flowing and the band even let a few of the braver souls sing along. Fun was had by all!

*I had my first meeting with the dressmaker for K's wedding!!! The lady had a few dresses that she's working on set up on those little manikin thingies they use for dressmaking...what are they called?? Anyway they looked amazing! I think that all of our bridesmaid dresses are going to look fabulous!

*I went to the Flames - Sens game on Saturday with Jimmie. It was lots of fun! We were in the fan zone and after a long day of Christmas shopping (no malls through yea!) we didn't get there early enough to get low seats in the rush seating zone so we decided to sit in the very top row. I was amazed at how well we could still see and how exciting it was from so far away. There really isn't a bad seat in the Saddledome. Go Flames! They haven't lost a game yet when I've been there. I think someone should give me free season's tickets because I'm such good luck.

*On Sunday Robyn, Cindy and I cooked up a holiday feast for the boys and we impressed everyone, even ourselves with our culinary skills. On the menu we had a juicy roast with rosemary potatoes, butternut squash ravioli, warm brie and apple spinach salad, asparagus, hockey puck yorkshire pudding (ok so those didn't turn out so well) and stuffing! Yum! And we had crave cupcakes for dessert. Wow, I don't know how they make those, but omigod they are tasty!

I'm sure that there are many more things I could add, but those are the highlights, and I have to head to work, so that's all for now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home