Adventures?

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lazy Saturday

And I give up! Is my attention span really that short you ask? Why yes, it is! I just spent all of 15 minutes trying to add links to my blog and I couldn't get it to work...even following what seemed to be simple enough instructions on the help page...grrrr.

So now it's time to continue my completely unproductive day...I'm allowed right? It's my one day off....so couch time is just a necessity. And a long bath...and a good book....or maybe a trashy book....not really trashy but a la shopaholic style, just not quite that bad. Oh who am I kidding? I don't need to justify my reading choices. I'm a big girl and if I want to read something completely un-intelectual then I will...besides, I have to wait until MAW is finished reading the 4th Harry Potter book to her grade 5 class before I can continue with that literary genius, so off I go to read "The 'EX' Files"!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 p.m., Blogger kristen said…

    if you go to the section of the html that says "sidebar" there is already one link there for google news, so you should be able to do a bit of cut and paste to make it work...i say should because well, once you get into that html section, sometimes it feels like the world starts closing in and you have no idea what will happen.
    good luck! (it took me quite awhile to be able to figure out how to link...)

     
  • At 4:41 p.m., Blogger Dee said…

    I know....and then the room starts to spin and my head feels like it might explode and all I want to do is go sit on the couch...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home