Adventures?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

As usual there seems to be no slowing down with the business of life. Just when I think that things will slow down for a while, something else creeps up on me.

The weekend was really good though. Yay for long weekends. It made having to work Saturday seem not all bad. Fun was had by all on the tiny little island and the canoeing was great! If I can get some pictures from Cindy soon I'll post them...she was the only one who remembered a camera.

This week has flown by with lots of hours at work getting ready for our first annual inventory at work....We're expecting some huge discrepancies, so it could be an interesting day!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Deanna,

    There's something strange going on, on people's blogs... I'm glad I do not blog anymore... Sharing my life with the rest of the world (including weirdos). It is something to think about. Never put something personal on. But you seem like a intelligent girl, nothing to worry about. Anna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home