Adventures?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Celeb Spotting

For the sake of writing about something OTHER than the house (though there IS some news, I just want to wait to find out a little more before I post about it) I shall share with you the excitement that happened in my store today.

I was in the backroom trying to get ready for our fast approaching inventory date next Friday when T came back and said:

T:"do you ever watch hockey?"

Me: "Well, yeah, of course I do!!"

T:"Does Kipper have a big black mark on this tooth right here?" Pointing to one of her incisors.

Me:"Uh, I dunno, he's always got a helmet on."

T: (nonchalantly) "Well I'm pretty sure he's in the store"

I bolted out onto the floor, and sure enough the guy and his wife I had walked past 5 minutes before at the pharmacy were the Kiprusoffs. Little Kipper and all. It was pretty exciting. A few of the ladies got autorgaphs and stuff. I just took a quick glance and left him alone because I didn't want to creep him out. I'm sure he'll be back because they live in DeWinton and they are all set up in our Pharmacy now.

I didn't even know he lived in the area or that he has a little boy about 2 yrs old....Interesting!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you should have offered to massage his sore hip...
    ;-)
    ~K

     
  • At 2:15 p.m., Blogger Dee said…

    Hehe....this wife might have killed me!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home