Adventures?

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hockey


Well, the fever has hit Calgary once again, and I love it! Game five is tonight and guess who might go?? My dad has his seasons tickets from work tonight (in the SECOND ROW!!!) and told me that if I bribed him well enough I could have them ( In the SECOND ROW!!!)....so far I'm not doing so well. He wanted a popsicle at 10:30 at night and I couldn't pull though...maybe I'll make him breakfast today...SECOND ROW!!

I'm not sure that my little heart can take it though. That loss in OT in game 4 almost killed me. Playoff hockey is so stressful, and tonight is a crucial game!!!

I love what hockey does for the City. Sure some Calgary fans are a little fickle and are definitely good time fans, but when we are doing well the city comes alive! The flames flags are everywhere, and the craze can only increase from here!!!

GO FLAMES!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Think football/soccer in europe. It's just the way it is...
    ~K

     
  • At 4:21 p.m., Blogger Dee said…

    FLAMES in 6!!!!

    I can't watch it tonight because I'm going to the Our Lady Peace concert....but I'll be cheering inside all night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home