Adventures?

Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's winter in the shire

My aunt and uncle live in a part of Spruce Grove called Stoneshire and I love coming here so much that it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling every time I start to get close to their house....and whenever I see the Stoneshire sign I can't help but giggle because it is so similar to the way that those hobbits feel about the shire. Huge nerd, I know.

It's a little crazy to come up here in the winter when there's practically no snow in Calgary and just 3 hours north it looks like the dead of winter. It's been snowing since I got here. Really makes me want to go skiing. But there are more important things to be done today. Like breakfast with Jess' bridesmaids and wedding shopping. Yay!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:47 p.m., Blogger kristen said…

    I hope the dress shopping was successful!

     
  • At 1:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations to the bride and groom... It seems like everyone is geting married overthere. hahaha

     
  • At 1:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you live in the centre of Calgary? Isn't it Spring yet? Another wedding? COOL

    Peter

     
  • At 12:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Busy?

    Peter

     
  • At 5:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    stalker much?

     
  • At 7:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think so

     

Post a Comment

<< Home