Adventures?

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ah Kickinghorse...


I started writing a description of my weekend but I was boring myself and I'm too tired tonight so I erased it.

Long story short:

-Won soccer game on Friday night. Yea!
-Watched two friends say goodbye to a loved one in a beautiful but very sad ceremony on saturday afternoon. My heart is still aching for them.
-Cate and I met Jimmie and Buck Sr in Golden at Packers Inn and Pub. High class establishment.
-Didn't get to satisfy my craving for Lasagne from the greek place (very greek I know) because it was full.
-Had some Chinese food and some drinks.
-Watched the Flames beat San Jose 2-1
-Stayed up watching movies on TV with Cate because our room at packers was situated RIGHT over the dancefloor downstairs in the pub/nightclub and the music was so loud our walls were shaking.
--> somehow the boys had a MUCH quieter room
-got in a good day of skiing today. I fear I'm becoming a snow snob as the snow wasn't too bad today but I was pretty disappointed after how awesome it has been in the past.
-visited mom in the hospital and had a nice chat with her. She might be getting out tomorrow so she's pretty excited!


Now its time to crawl into bed and read a little goblet of fire. I have to finish it to I can go see the movie before its out of theatres!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What do you think of this one?
    Discussion logica :
    - A woman has always the last word in every discussion. Everything a man still wants to say is the beginning of a new discussion...

    - Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths...

    I found it very amusing :o)

    Peter

     
  • At 12:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DEEDS=DEE?

    Peter

     
  • At 9:09 p.m., Blogger Dee said…

    Yep

     

Post a Comment

<< Home