Adventures?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I hate whiners

And man, did we have to deal with a lot of them on the soccer field tonight! I even got a talking to from the ref!

It was funny though, I took out a girl twice my size in what I think was a perfectly clean play, and she swore and made a huge scene so he felt like he had to say something to me.....guess what my lecture consisted of? "Well she's injured (she was wearing a bionic knee brace) so anything you do she's going to embellish." So I'm still not sure why they got a free kick because he obviously thought she was a big drama queen, but it shut her up for a while until the next dive....so whatever. In the end we won 1-0, so yea for us!

I don't have much else to say but my blood's still pumping with adrenaline from the soccer game so I can't go to bed yet...these late games suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home