Adventures?

Sunday, January 22, 2006

4 things

I saw this on someone else's blog this morning, and I liked it. A nice twist on all those surveys I used to fill out when I was procrastinating during university....


4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life

1. Waitress (retirement home, BP's and the Kilt and Caber)
2. Maintenance worker on a Golf course
3. Teacher/mom/computer room supervisor to my kids in Honduras
4. Assistant Front Store Mgr at Shoppers

4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over
This one is hard because I LOVE movies and will surely think of another 4 as soon as I post this.

1. City of God
2. Bad Boys
3. Y tu Mama Tambien
4. The Whole 9 Yards

Places You Have Lived

1. Calgary, Alberta
2. Tegucigalpa, Honduras
3. Lima, Peru
4. Spruce Grove, Alberta (but only for 6 weeks...does that count??)


4 TV Shows You Love to Watch

1. CSI- Just the Vegas one
2. Las Vegas (is there a theme here?)
3. The Amazing Race
4. Any movies that happen to be on

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation
I'll just name the countries because there are too many specific places....I live to travel!

1. My first big trip was Germany and Switzerland
2. The next was Japan
3. Then Holland, England and France
4. Then Honduras (not really vacation, but I traveled around) and Guatemala
5. Then I lived in Peru, but traveled around there a bit too.
6. A few months ago Mom and I went backpacking in Panama and Costa Rica
7. And Mexico...but I barely saw the country...so i have lots more to see there!!

I know it's supposed to be 4, but how could I choose? And many would think, wow, that girl's been everywhere!! But I look at that list and think....wow there are so many more places to visit!!

4 Websites You Visit Daily

1. Here obviously
2. My email
3. Lots of blogs, including the one's on my link list and more
4. www.makepovertyhistory.ca

4 Favorite Foods

1. sushi
2. pasta
3. salsa
4. fresh fruit

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now

This one's pretty tough....I'm pretty content as home right now...I don't get to do this much
1. On a beach....preferably one of the less crowded ones Mom and I found in Panama or Costa Rica
2. Skiing at Kickinghorse
3. My Cabin....which is strange because I could have gone there this weekend....so I can't say I'd rather be there, just another place I wouldn't mind being.
4. Somewhere outside the city and surrounded by nature....if it was summer I'd say picklejar lakes.

4 People You Tag to complete this

1.K
2. Hez
3. Peter because you're the only other person I know actually reads this.....
4. Anyone else who actually looks at this!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Am I that Peter you're talking about in your blog? I'm honoured!!
    I think you've got an interesting life... So yes, I keep on reading this! One day, I want to visit Canada! Can you recommand something I really should do or visit overthere?

    Peter

     
  • At 11:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I re-raid all your items and I'm not quit sure: do you have a boyfriend? How long are you together?
    Melissa and I are celebrating our 6 years together... ;o)

    Peter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home