Adventures?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wedding Fever!

Well, K & Jordan's wedding is fast approaching and I am getting more excited by the day! Good thing I've been ridiculously busy at work because even as I run around like a chicken with my head cut off answering everyone's questions I can barely think of anything else! Two more days of work and then I get to take 3 off to participate in this oh so exciting event. AND it's snowing like crazy outside my window right now. Normally I might not be so excited for it, but since we've been so completely spoiled and haven't had a winter this year I've missed the snow. And if it sticks around for the weekend, it will make the scenery a lot prettier than the brown we've been seeing for the past 6 months!

In addition to the excitement of this wedding coming up in a few days, I got some news yesterday that another one of my favorite people is getting married!!!! I can't reveal who yet because she wants a chance to tell people herself, and I don't want anyone to inadvertently find out here. But I literally jumped for joy yesterday when I found out that the wonderful man who came into her life a few years ago had proposed on family day. I'm so happy for you two!!! And I'm extremely excited to say that I get to be a part of another wedding party, this time as the maid of honour. I have to say that both times I've been asked, yesterday and for K's wedding I welled up a little. I don't know if everyone takes it as seriously as I do, but I see it as such an honour that my friends whom I love so much would want me to share in their special day with them!! I have to admit that being the maid of honour is a wee bit scary, but it's a responsibility that I can't wait to take on, because I love you so much and I want this next 8 months to be exciting and low stress for you and I will do my best to make that happen!!!

Congratulations both of you! And thank you for making me such an important part of it. It really means a lot to me!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:51 a.m., Blogger Dee said…

    Ps check out Hez's blog for pictures of the festivities last weekend for K's & Jordan's wedding.

     
  • At 7:12 a.m., Blogger kristen said…

    oooh....i'm so curious....
    perhaps i know this person, so whoever you are: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home