Adventures?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Can I wear sneakers to your wedding??

No, I'm just kidding. I think that I've found some shoes that will work, but man! Was I ever close to giving up! You see, I'm not so much of a shopper, I can't be bothered with all of the trying on and the decisions and stuff, so after my second trip to the mall I was feeling a little deflated and not all that motivated to keep looking for the perfect pair of shoes. I found a TONNE of pairs that I loved, but they all had super high stiletto heels and no matter how fantabulous they may have looked on me, the aisle at Knox is REALLY F*#$ing long and I don't think K would apreciate me falling down the aisle.

But Sarah saved the day!! What are best friends for really? If we had only known when we were 5 months old that we would grow up to be the same size and be able to share clothes and shoes!!! She has an awesome pair of strappy black sandals that are NOT 6 inches tall and will work out perfectly. So now not only will I not trip down the aisle (touch wood) but I don't have to go shopping again!! yea!! Now I have a pair of shoes to bring to my dress fitting on Friday and I'm all excited for the wedding again!!!

Yea! Yea! Yea!

8 Comments:

  • At 10:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Deebob

     
  • At 1:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And I'm still curious what "bob" means ;o). Have fun on the wedding!

    Peter

     
  • At 4:38 a.m., Blogger kristen said…

    perhaps if they were really tacky sneakers with pom poms and sparkles and glitter....and ribbons instead of laces that laced all the way up your legs...

    i'm glad you found some shoes!

     
  • At 7:23 a.m., Blogger Dee said…

    Hi Jimbob

     
  • At 8:38 a.m., Blogger Heather said…

    That's exciting! I think we ALL should have gotten knee high chuck taylors and worn those. Classy!

    As for the tripping down the aisle, I think I will anyways... But I'll try. I should practice how to not fall when I trip... or to turn it into some kind of interpretive dance.

     
  • At 12:53 p.m., Blogger kristen said…

    ah the tripping...must you bring up something else to haunt my dreams ;-)
    nah, i should be safe from the tripping, but you just never know. i AM a klutz...

     
  • At 6:00 p.m., Blogger Dee said…

    That's why you have Heather and I to trip first as we walk down the aisle....then if you do, it will be old news by then and nobody will think its a big deal!!

     
  • At 8:54 p.m., Blogger kristen said…

    and then i can be all "well all the cool kids are trippin'..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home