Adventures?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Too. Many. Mini. Eggs.


I have spent the past three days setting up our easter stock and am SO CLOSE to being done. It looks really good too if I do say so myself. It's really like a big puzzle...without a picture on a box to tell me where it all goes. 7 Palets of stock come in the back door and has to fit out with some semblance of order...not as easy as one might think!

One of many many boxes I opened today was of family sized bags of mini-eggs....and more than half of the bags on the box weren't sealed properly...so since I couldn't sell them I decided that I should eat a few....or a whole bag.....I have a tummy ache!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn... so much eggs...

     
  • At 9:23 a.m., Blogger --Nathan-- said…

    mmmmm, mini eggs... definately my easter weakness. but i hear if you eat them with your eyes closed it doesnt count as being bad for you.

     
  • At 10:35 a.m., Blogger Dee said…

    Nice!! That's what I'll do today then!

     
  • At 3:56 p.m., Blogger Heather said…

    YUMMMMMMMM

    I don't think I need to tell you guys how much I love them... since I brought some on the wedding day... to eat. And you're all lucky I shared!

     
  • At 5:30 p.m., Blogger --Nathan-- said…

    it was greatly appriciated Heather!!! i dont know if you saw the smile on my face when i saw you pull the big bag out of your purse... seriously i love mini eggs so much i might have to blog about them as well!

     
  • At 12:48 a.m., Blogger Heather said…

    I have full on already blogged the mini eggs... anyone who's ANYone blogs about mini eggs.

     
  • At 2:12 p.m., Blogger Dee said…

    That's right Nathan...all the cool kids are blogging about mini eggs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home