Adventures?

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Being Mean

So I had to lay the smack down at work today...and I have to admit that I kind of enjoyed it.

I've never really been the one to do the disciplining and I've always left it to the owner of the store, but I was the only one around today so it was all me.

Ah, is it a little sadistic that I enjoyed watching the girl squirm as she searched her brain for a justification for her actions? I would never give anyone a talking to like that if it wasn't 100% deserved, but man, I didn't know I had that sternness in me! And it felt good!

Ok, so this still isn't an update on what I've been up to for the past few weeks, and I'll try to do that soon, but this is all you get for now because I gotsta go to bed!

G'night!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:57 a.m., Blogger Heather said…

    Hee hee... I think I would get some satisfaction from that as well. At my work I get to kick people out all the time, and it IS kind of fun to walk up to a 6 foot 5 guy and say "You have to leave" and watch them leave with my hands on my hips...

     
  • At 6:05 p.m., Blogger --Nathan-- said…

    peter boy makes me laugh ... in a creepy, do we know this guy kinda way.

     
  • At 6:15 p.m., Blogger Dee said…

    Nope we don't. At all...

     
  • At 6:22 p.m., Blogger kristen said…

    I can see you getting all up in her face if she deserves it...in a "uuuhhhh no one steals my pudding and eats it" kind of way.
    good on you

     
  • At 10:37 a.m., Blogger Heather said…

    The ironing is delicious.

     
  • At 11:36 p.m., Blogger Dee said…

    I don't know what you 'did wrong' Peter, but I think that it weirds everyone out a little bit that you make comments like you're some kind of authority on what I'm up to when none of us even know you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home