Adventures?

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Blogging

So all the crazy comments over the past little while have led me to some thinking about blogging. I'm not sure how much I will continue to post on here. I started this blog as a quick and easy way to communicate with people while I was traveling and it turned into a bit of a journal. Now I blog more for myself than for anyone else, but also it is a nice way to keep in touch with people I don't get to see as often as I would like.

Lately I am starting to question the amount of personal information just 'out there' on the internet. I HAVE chosen to put it out there, but never really thought about who is reading it. So I'll likely be cutting back on the posting a little and sticking to email a little more.....I probably won't delete my blog because of all the travel posts I did, but I'm in blogging limbo right now. Not sure how I feel about it.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad I could made you think about this blogs. Maybe this is indeed a good way to keep in touch with people you don't get to see often... Why don't you just delete the cmments that are strange? The bloggers will stop when they see their comment is not published. Fun is over, you see. Anna

     
  • At 6:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It wasn't your comment that made me think, though the fact that you and apparently others whom I've never met have found your way to my blog and read regularly is what had led me to feel uncomfortable about my posting.

    I never imagined that complete strangers would find my life interesting and much of what I share is intended for friends to read. This may sound rude or naieve, but 'tis the truth.

    as K said, I don't want my blog to become a forum for people to be rude to one another.

    Dee

     
  • At 6:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is the internet, girl... everyone can get everywhere if they want to.

     
  • At 6:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course I know people can, but I never imagined that people other than those I know would be interested, and it creeps me out a little that's all.

    Dee

     
  • At 6:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Big Brother- phenomenon...

     
  • At 6:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home